Monday, March 26, 2012

Music Monday... A Must Download

Take a listen to this fantastic tune I have been playing non stop today after downloading it on iTunes from bed this morning. I am having a little Jamaican fever as Michael and I are heading there about a week from now for a wedding... in need of some really good reggae (aside from the tried and true Marley, Spearhead, UB40 and the like)... I stumbled on J Boog. Not sure how I feel about the name... or the backyard camera work, but bottom line... the song is feel good and catchy and the scenery of Hawaii is not bad either. My favorite part is the clip in front of the cars with the awkward dance party in the background. Hope you guys are having a good start to the week... enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...