Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wedding Invitations for Jenna & Barker!

I have been excited to post wedding invitations for my good friend, Jenna. Her and Barker got married this past weekend at Shelburne Farms in Vermont. The venue was gorgeous, right on the lake, and they had the most perfect weather.

As soon as Jenna showed me photos of the venue and ideas she had for the invitations, I knew exactly what I wanted to do. The drive into the venue is about 10 minutes long down a dirt road lined with beautiful trees and open farmland. The design was inspired by the landscape and it's crisp color.

The invitations were letterpressed on Cranes Lettra with a palette of grey and citron. Jenna found a material she loved in NY, where she currently lives, and we shipped it to a lovely friend of mine, Michelle, from Pink Hydrangea to be sewn into pockets for the suite. Grey bakers twine and a sprig of lavender add the perfect finishing touch. I particularly loved working on these invitations because they truly encorporate all the senses! Jenna and I had a lot of fun working on these together, and she gave me a lot of creative freedom, which was very cool.

Love you buddy... you and Barker will have the happiest life together!

Take a look at the invitations below!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...