Friday, September 21, 2012

Feature Friday w. Jess :: Summer to Fall ::

I loved Jess's outfit so much I wanted to share it this Friday! It is the perfect way of transitioning that favorite white summer dress into Fall. Don't give up on the white! She knotted and layered a chambray button down and sweater throw vest. The colors are neutral and earthy, which I love. Harness boots and bangles were the perfect finish to this laid back look. Cheers, Jess!





boots, target (old, but similar here. also loving this option) :: sweater vest, gap (last spring, similar here), chambray button down, target (old, but loving this worn in look) :: dress, forever 21 (old, but eyelet one here on sale!!) :: bangles, nest (boutique located in Stonington, CT. support small business!)

Thanks Jess! Look out next friday for another feature! I'm off to NJ for my ninja Kate's wedding!! Have a good one dudes! Pura Vida, K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...