Monday, January 30, 2012

Looking forward to...


d.RA will be launching their clothing line soon, and I am excited to see what they come up with. You can visit the site here to get a glimpse of what is to come. As a designer, I like the overall vibe of the line and what is reflected through the site design.
 


This independent line created by Diana Ra is all about "effortless layering and fusing of both basic and novelty pieces". I like the idea of this because I am a strong believer in keeping a relaxed style, but still incorporating individual taste and personality by adding what I like to call an "understated statement"... keeping the balance of wearing something that reflects creativity while keeping it classically timeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...