Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What I'm listening to right now...

I have loved Matt Nathanson since the first time I heard "Laid"... from then on, Pat and I would sing it on a regular basis whenever we had gigs. I think it was the main tune for American Pie, was it not? Oh Stiffler.

Here is my new favorite, Faster... dare I say I heard it playing on The Bachelorette the other night? Ah, well. In the meantime, if you need a little procrastination that will make you feel good, check out his video. The lyrics are bubbly and he paints a beautiful happy picture in my head. He is also one of the few men that can rock a nose ring. Not that I necessarily love piercings on guys, but he can't really do wrong.

Anyway... more listening, less typing. Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...